42mm Bar Bender
High Quality Heavy Duty Electric Rebar Bender for Civil Construction
|Bending Angle||180° / 5 seconds|
|Bending Capacity||10-42mm rebar(0.375-1.65in)|
|Power Requirements||3 phase, 220V / 360V,60Hz|
|Weight||710kg / 1,562lb|
|Dimension (mm)||(L) 880mm (W) 860mm (H) 750mm|
|No. of bars the machine can bend at once|
|Diameter of rebar||42mm||32mm||29mm||25mm||22mm||19mm||16mm||13mm||10mm|
|No. of rebars||1||1||1||2||2||3||3||4||6|
About our 42mm Bar Bender
- The TYB-HD42D has been designed in order to provide its machine operators with a better rebar bending experience. The heavy duty rebar bender has a dual adjustable device that allows the bar bender to bend rebars in 2 different angles that can tremendously save work time and increase the production of rebars. The electric bar bender has been designed perfectly for civil construction projects that require a variety of rebar bending work.
- The TYB-HD42D is a rebar bending machine that has been designed with the most optimal technology based on the feedback of its operators. The heavy duty bar bender was designed with an addition of foot-switch that guarantees the safe operation of the machine. The addition of 2 foot switches makes rebar bending in 2 different angles much easier for the machine operators. The first footswitch can be assigned for the bar bending of the angle in Point 1. The second footswitch can be assigned for the bar bending of the angle in Point 2. An in depth demonstration video can be accessed in our Youtube channel, or you may choose to go through the machine manual of the TYB-HD42D. Here in CNB Machinery and Steel Corporation, we value the experience of the machine operators while bending rebars using our electric rebar bending machines.
- The TYB-HD42D heavy duty bar bender has an excellent bending performance that can bend up to 42mm rebars. The electric heavy duty rebar bending machine is equipped with a 10 horsepower motor that allows the machine to bend 42mm rebars in 4 seconds. The heavy duty bar bender is capable of bending up to 6 pieces of 10mm rebars. The bar bender can bend up to 4 pieces of 13mm rebars, 3 pieces of 16mm rebars, and 2 pieces of 20mm rebars with ease. The bar bender was specifically designed to be a powerful machine for general construction rebar bending requirements. You may refer to the machine manual for the proper way of bending rebars using the heavy duty bender, and also may choose to watch the video uploaded on Youtube. Not following the proper instructions when bending rebars using the TYB-Hd42D bender may lead to unwanted electrical and mechanical damages in the bar bender. But rest assured, in the case of machine malfunction, you simply can contact us our after sales department for immediate assistance.
- The rebar bending machine was specially designed for civil engineering works, bridge construction, subway work and also for land-base piling work. The electrical rebar bender is heavy duty and is a reliable machine that can help with the production of bent rebars in the required angles for specific purposes.
- As mentioned above, the heavy duty rebar bending machine can bend the rebars into 2 different angles with ease with the help of the angle setting point and the footswitches. The bending process of stirrup and hoop allows the minimum bend bar-end length 6-8cm (2.36-3.15 inches)
- Even though the machine is a heavy duty machine, it is extremely easy and simple to use. The rebar bending machine was designed with the highest quality parts with an extremely simple machine operation process. CNB Machinery and Steel Corporation adhered to the feedback and comments of the machine operator’s experience and continuously makes improvements in the machine and services.
- The rebar bending machine does not only come with rotating rollers, but it is able to have larger bending radius by using various types of rollers: 150R, 200R, 250R, 300R, 350R, and 400R. Kindly refer to the machine manual or the Youtube video on the proper combination of rollers and R-jigs.
Heavy Duty Bar Bending Machine for the bending of 36mm rebars and below | General Rebar Bender for the bending of 32mm rebars and below | Compact bar bender for the bending of 25mm rebars and below | Youtube video of the Roller Combination of the TYB-HD42D | Youtube video of the R-Jig Combination of TYB-HD42D