25mm Electric Handy Rebar Cutter
Precise and High Quality Rebar Cutter
|Cutting Capacity||10-25mm rebar (0.375-1.00in)|
|Cutting Speed||4 seconds|
|Power Requirements||Single Phase, 220V, 60Hz|
|Weight||23kg / 51lb|
|Dimension (mm)||(L) 500mm (W) 157mm (H) 250mm|
|Oil||SHELL tellus #46 / ATF20|
|No. of bars the machine can cut at once|
|Diameter of rebar||25mm||22mm||19mm||16mm||13mm||10mm|
|No. of rebars||1||1||1||1||2||3|
About our Electric Handy Rebar Cutter
- The TYC-NHD25 electric handy rebar cutter is simple and easy to use as it is operated with a one-touch type system. The machine operator simply has to properly align the rebar and secure the rebar with the bar stopper and proceed to press the deco switch that will activate the electric handy rebar cutter to push the cutter blades closer to the rebar to engage in cutting. The bar cutter has been designed for the comfort and safety of its valued operators.
- Even though it is an handy cutter, it has a powerful and precise cutting performance that can cut up to 25mm diameter rebars with ease. The electric handy rebar cutter can cut up to 3 pieces of 10mm diameter rebars at once. This makes the electric cutter such a reliable equipment for general construction projects that require fast cutting of rebars.
- Although it is a handy cutter, the bar cutter is equipped with a 2 horsepower motor that allows the electric handy rebar cutter to cut rebars up to 25mm diameters in only 4 seconds. The rapid cutting speed allows its operators to quickly cut through rebars that increases production speed.
- Our bar cutter comes with cutter blades that is extremely durable as it is made with high quality materials that can withstand heavy usage if properly used. All 4 sides of the cutter blades can be used for cutting rebars. This means, that if one side of the cutter blade is worn out, the machine operator simply has to rotate the cutter blades to an unused side.
- As the name suggests, the TYC-NHD25 is an electric handy rebar cutter. It is lightweight and easy to carry. as it is only 23 kilograms (kg)/51 pounds (lbs). This allows the machine operators to freely move while holding the electric handy rebar cutter. This gives the machine operator more freedom while operating the bar cutter.
- The TYC-NHD25 is a bar cutter has been designed with the most optimal technology based on the feedback of its operators. The handy cutter was designed to have less operation noise when engaged in cutting rebars. Here in CNB Machinery and Steel Corporation, we value the experience of the machine operators while cutting rebars using our electric rebar cutters.
- The TYC-NHD25 electric handy rebar cutter is an electrically driven machine with a hydraulic system. This is why it is important to follow proper instructions when using the electric cutter when cutting rebars. The machine must be handled with professional care so that the machine operator can prevent any unwanted damages which may cause delay in the rebar production.
- The electric handy rebar cutter is a single phased machine. This means that the electric handy rebar cutter is compatible with the power supply at home of most households here in the Philippines. The electric handy rebar cutter is operational with 220 volts.
- Although the TYC-NHD25 electric handy rebar cutter is a powerful and reliable machine, we highly recommend that the machine operators of the electric handy rebar cutter to operator the machine up to 2 hours with a 15 to 30 minute rest period. As mentioned earlier, the TYC-NHD25 is an electric cutter that has a hydraulic system. If the machine is operated roughly without following the instructions, it can lead to electrical and mechanical damages in the machine that can lead the bar cutter to not function properly. We highly recommend our valued clients to follow the instructions in the machine manual and our tutorial videos online on how to properly operate the TYC-NHD25 electric handy rebar cutter.