Powerful mobile crane
1 Ton Capacity Truck loaded Crane
|Lifting Capacity||500kg - 1000kg|
|Motor||1.5 HP (2 motors)|
|Weight||370kg / 829lbs|
|Dimension (mm)||(L) 500mm (W) 157 (H) 250mm|
|Lifting Direction||Up, Down, Left, Right|
About our powerful and efficient Mobile Crane : PRT-1
- Our mobile crane PRT-1 is a truck mounted crane that is relatively light weight and compact compared to other cranes available in the market. It weighs 370kgs (829lbs) and is extremely easy to install for any kind of drop side trucks. We can guarantee that you will not be able to find a mobile crane as compact yet durable like ours in the Philippine market.
- The maximum lifting capacity of our mini crane is 1,000 kg (1 ton). Our crane can lift up to 3 times its weight, and will be an extremely helpful aid in your construction project sites when lifting and moving your rebar benders, rebar cutters and other construction equipments and materials within 1,000kg (1 ton).
- The maximum length of our mobile crane is 2.3 meters. Take note that the capacity of the crane can change depending on the length of the crane.
- The first level of the mobile crane at 1 meter (1016mm) has a maximum capacity of 1,000kg (1 ton). The second level of the mobile crane at 1.6 meters (1776mm) has a maximum capacity of 850kg. The third level of the crane at 2.3 meters (2337mm) has a maximum capacity of 500kg.
- Our mobile lift crane PRT-1 is operated with the pendant controller which makes it easy to operate the crane. The mini crane can be moved to 4 directions: upwards, downwards, left and right.
- Our mobile crane is extremely power efficient as it operates only on a 12 volts power supply.
- Our crane is equipped with 2 units of 1.5 HP motors. This makes our crane powerful despite being compact.
- The mobile crane is weather-proof as it can withstand rainy and hot environments. Nonetheless, our crane comes with a machine cover that can prevent any unexpected weather changes and unwanted theft.
- The mobile crane can rotate 360° making it able to lift and move objects in any desired place.
- The crane’s angle can be set into 3 different angles so that the crane operator can easily pick up the items that are needed to be lifted.
- The body of the crane comes with knobs that allows the crane operator to adjust the lengths of the crane into 3 different lengths. Although our mobile crane is compact, it has the capacity and specifications that can help make the lives of the construction workers in the project sites to be much easier.
- Because our mobile cranes are compact, it is exempted from the truck bans in the Philippines as the crane does not reach 7.5 feet when it is folded.
- Our cranes have been upgraded in order to have less operational noise.
FAQs about our Mobile Crane
What is the maximum capacity of the truck mounted mobile crane?
The maximum capacity of the mobile crane is 1,000kg (1 ton). However, the capacity of the mobile crane changes depending on the length of the crane that is chosen.
The first level of the crane at 1 meter (1016mm) has a maximum capacity of 1,000kg (1 ton). The second level of the crane at 1.6 meters (1776mm) has a maximum capacity of 850kg. The third level of the crane at 2.3 meters (2337mm) has a maximum capacity of 500kg.
What makes the mini crane unique?
Our truck mounted crane is unique because it is extremely compact yet powerful. The crane weighs 370kg (829lbs) and can lift up to 1,000kg (1 ton). But what makes our mobile crane much more unique is that it is exempted from the truck ban in the Philippines. The crane is foldable, and is less than 7.5 feet, exempting it from the truck ban.
Do you have stocks of the crane available in your warehouse?
Yes. Just like our other products like our rebar bender and rebar cutters, we have our truck mounted mini cranes ready and on hand in our warehouse.
Does CNB Machinery and Steel Corporation provide repair services for the crane as well?
Yes. Our technicians provide repair services for our mini cranes as well. We have the spare parts and man-power available for the machine repair.