25mm Portable Rebar Bender
High quality rebar bender for General Construction
|Bending Angle||180° / 5 seconds|
|Bending Capacity||10-25mm rebar(0.375 - 1.00 in)|
|Power Requirements||Single phase, 220V, 60Hz|
|Weight||75kg / 165lb|
|Dimension (mm)||(L) 446mm (W) 426mm (H) 383mm|
|No. of bars the machine can bend at once|
|Diameter of rebar||25mm||22mm||19mm||16mm||13mm||10mm|
|No. of rebars||1||1||1||2||4||5|
About our Single Phased 25mm Portable Rebar Bender : TYB-D26
- The TYB-D26 has been designed in order to provide its machine operators with a better rebar bending experience. Although compact, the compact rebar bender has a dual adjustable device that allows the rebar bender to bend rebars in 2 different angles that can tremendously save work time and increase the production of rebars. The electric bar bender has been designed perfectly for general construction projects as it is a portable rebar bender.
- The TYB-D26 is a portable rebar bender that has been designed with the most optimal technology based on the feedback of its operators. The compact bar bending machine was designed with an addition of foot-switch that guarantees the safe operation of the machine. The addition of 2 foot switches makes rebar bending in 2 different angles much easier for the machine operators. The first footswitch can be assigned for the bar bending of the angle in Point 1. The second footswitch can be assigned for the bar bending of the angle in Point 2. An in depth demonstration video can be accessed in our Youtube channel, or you may choose to go through the machine manual of the TYB-D26. Here in CNB Machinery and Steel Corporation, we value the experience of the machine operators while bending rebars using our electric rebar benders.
- Despite being a portable machine, it has an excellent bending performance that can bend up to 25mm rebars that are grade 60. The electric compact bar bending machine is equipped with a 2 horsepower motor that allows the machine to bend 25mm rebars in 4 seconds. The portable rebar bender is capable of bending up to 5 pieces of 10mm rebars. The rebar bending machine can bend up to 4 pieces of 13mm rebars and 2 pieces of 16mm rebars with ease. You may refer to the machine manual for the proper way of bending rebars using the compact bender, and also may choose to watch the video uploaded on Youtube. Not following the proper instructions when bending rebars using the TYB-D26 may lead to unwanted electrical and mechanical damages in the bar bender. But rest assured, in the case of machine malfunction, you simply can contact us our after sales department for immediate assistance.
- As the name suggests, our portable rebar bender is lightweight, and can be easily loaded to the trunk of a car when it needs to be moved to a different construction site. When you need to move the electric compact rebar bender to a different location within the construction site, it only takes 2 people to carry the machine. The bar bender is only 75 kilograms (kg).
- As mentioned above, the portable rebar bender can bend the rebars into 2 different angles with ease with the help of the angle setting point and the footswitches. The bending process of stirrup and hoop allows the minimum bend bar-end length 4-6cm (1.57-2.36 inches).
- Although compact and portable, the TYB-D26 is designed with a smart system that assists the machine. The machine has a proximity switch installed that recognizes the angle that has been set and will make sure that the rotating rollers will only rotate until the designated angle. The proximity switch is also backed up with a limit switch – in the case of an error and malfunction of the proximity switch. The compact bar bender has been designed for the optimal bar bending experience for the machine operators. The smart system also prevents the machine operators from injury in the case of machine malfunction.
- The portable rebar bender is a single phased machine. This means that the compact rebar bender is compatible with the power supply at home of most households here in the Philippines. The rebar bender is operational with 220 volts.
Heavy duty rebar bender for the bending of 42mm rebars and below | Heavy duty bar bender for the bending of 36mm rebars and below | General rebar bender for the bending of 32mm rebars and below | Youtube video on the introduction of TYB-D26