42mm Bar Cutter
High Quality Electric Rebar Cutter for Civil Construction
|Cutting Capacity||10-42mm rebars (0.375-1.65 in)|
|Power Requirements||3 phase, 220V / 380V, 60Hz|
|Weight||836kg / 1,839lb|
|Dimension (mm)||(L) 838mm (W) 688mm (H) 313mm|
|No. of bars the machine can cut at once|
|Diameter of rebar||42mm||32mm||29mm||25mm||22mm||19mm||16mm||13mm||10mm|
|No. of rebars||1||1||1||2||2||3||5||6||9|
About our Three Phased Heavy Duty Electric 42mm Bar Cutter
- Just like all our other electric rebar cutting machines, our TYC-HD42A heavy duty bar cuter has been designed for the optimal cutting experience of the machine operators. The heavy duty machine is equipped with a one touch system that makes the cutting process smooth and safe for the machine operator. After properly placing the rebar, securing it with the bar stopper, the machine operator simply has to pull the pulling knob of the bar cutter to begin cutting rebars. The semi automatic process makes rebar cutting very easy for the machine operators.
- Our heavy duty electric rebar cutter TYC-HD42A has a powerful and precise cutting performance that can cut up to 42mm diameter rebars with ease.The TYC-HD42A is equipped with a 5 horse power motor that makes the bar cutter an easy time to cut through 42mm diameter rebars with ease. The electric rebar cutter can cut up to 9 pieces of 10mm diameter rebars at once. The bar cutting machine can cut up to 6 pieces of 13mm rebars and 5 pieces of 16mm rebars at once. The rebar cutter can cut up to 2 pieces of 25mm rebar at once. Being equipped with the TYC-HD42A heavy duty bar cutter allows the machine operators to freely cut a wide range of rebars in the construction site. This makes the electric cutter such a reliable equipment for civil construction projects that require fast cutting of rebars in a short amount of time.
- The TYC-HD42A has been designed based on the feedbacks of its machine operators. CNB Machinery and Steel Corporation does not only focus on the quality of the machine, but we also focus on the quality of the experience of the machine operators of the TYC-HD42A heavy duty electric rebar cutter. The electric rebar cutter has oil bathed lubrication gears to operate the machine smoothly with less noise. This makes the process of bar cutting stress-free because of too much noise while cutting rebars.
- Our heavy duty electric rebar cutter comes with cutter blades that is extremely durable as it is made with high quality materials that can withstand heavy usage if properly used. All 4 sides of the cutter blades can be used for cutting rebars. This means, that if one side of the cutter blade is worn out, the machine operator simply has to rotate the cutter blades to an unused side. Proper rebar cutting practice will prolong the lifespan of the sides of the cutter blades. How to properly cut rebars with the machine can be found in the machine manual as well as the videos uploaded in our website and Youtube channel.
- The TYC-HD42A, just like the rest of our rebar handling machines was sensitively designed up to the smallest details. The heavy duty electric rebar cutter has a no sticking phenomenon of crank even after a long period of no usage of the machine. This makes the heavy duty bar cutter relatively easier to maintain.
- Although the machine is built with high quality parts, improper handling of the machine will lead to machine damage and malfunction. The interior electric motor must not be exposed to rain as this will cause the motor to be damaged which will halt the machine from working. This in return will cause delay in the production of rebars. Moreover, this may also injure the machine operator in the process. CNB Machinery and Steel Corporation greatly values the safety of the machine operators and thus we highly recommend the machine operators to follow the instructions found in the machine manual as well as the demo of machines by our technicians upon delivery.